Wednesday 16 March 2011

Nourishment treat from Lady Boss!

Did I tell you all that I have a very nice and generous boss? Well, this boss of mine (Jackie) is very nice..on and off he will offer me some bird nest to drink. And during festive season like Chinese New Year, the Lady Boss of his (Marilyn) will give me a box full of raw bird nest..and they are in very good quality! They are very nice couple who always know how to handle their staff. Yesterday, Marilyn cook us some porridge. Don't be deceived by its look, yes! it's bird nest's porridge woohooo... taste is so marvelous with japan scallops, escargot from HK, teriyaki chicken and mouthful of bird nests!!! I think I will need the recipe ;-) care to share what's your favourite porridge??

1 comment:

  1. I tried it, and surprisingly it was just awesome :0 A small slow cook preparation would do wonder at home :)

    ReplyDelete