Thursday 10 March 2011

Matta fair and big sales 2011..

Tomorrow mark the start of 3-days Matta Fair 2011 at PWTC, Kuala Lumpur. 10am - 9pm. Admission fee is applicable with a wrist band given at the entrance. Last year was at RM3, not sure will be the same this year. As I have to pass by the area for work, I always remind myself to start my journey slightly earlier to avoid the ever long jam the public will cause. It will be worse on the second and third day as it falls on weekend normally.

Airline tickets can go for really low price there. One can find very reasonable price for holiday packages, cheap hotels or  just ground packages.

I myself are not really keen on this fair as it will get very crowded and might ended up with nothing, except for exhaustion from walking from 1 travel agency to another..sigh. I went once and gave up.. too tiring. I prefer to go online, easier and more convenient (especially booking accommodation).

I'm more keen on the following SALES:

1) Jusco sale 11 March - 3 April2011
2) Litt Tak branded toys warehouse clearance 10 March - 13 March 2011

Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment