Tuesday 8 March 2011

Virus or bacteria?

Ever since Kyle started go to kindy, he has been falling sick more often. One week done school he will fall sick on the weekend, and then MC for the next whole week. This incident had happened twice in the last 2 months. And why do this happened to him as I don't see many kids being affected by this health problem? So I've been assuming that my boy's immune system is not as good as other kids; until 1 day I went inside the kindy hall to make payment for the monthly fees that I notice few other kids are coughing (with lotsa phlegm) and having runny nose with fever are there!! GOSH!! I asked 1 of the sick kid's mother, who were there "Why are you still sending your kid to kindy when she's not well?"...guess what she say... "I don't want her to be at home, lazying around and get used to it". So, now I know why my boy is falling sick so often :-( thanks to those ignorant and selfish parent!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh...this is normal. i used to get upset when i see sick kids in school too. guess some parents can't be bothered? ashley's paed asked me to give her more vit C and multi-vits and fresh fruits to boost her immune system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, good for ashley there..kyle is super choosy on his food loh. he don't take any greens and fruits at all! *faint* so have to let him take only the multi-vits and colostrum. Now I started him on probiotic as well...after reading your blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete