Wednesday 30 March 2011

Massage treat...


Yesterday, after working hours...me and my colleague went for a short massage near our office area. We went and checked out a newly opened massage center coz our regular place was closed. Very well organised and child friendly place.

There's a weekday promotion at RM 68 for 75min full body. So, we opt for that.. Before the massage we were offered a foot bath with eucalyptus oil... to smooth and clean our feet.. Below are 3 oil option for us to choose for the body massage namely stress relief, energising and 1 more couldn't really remember for what purpose. We chose the 'energising' oil ;-)

Good thing about the saloon is we are given 2 beds per room, so me and my colleague can chat along. That's what I thought initially, but as the session was going on, I was having so much pain and ticklish feeling until I have to shout at the masseur to slow down... more than 5 times! And I have to tell her each and every time she did at different part of my body, then only she will slow down.. her strength was just way too hard for me to handle, the parts that she did was not like other masseur will do normally, so it's a very ticklish feeling altogether. And when she was doing the head massage, gosh she really used up all her energy to push me down, until I almost thought she would smash my skull..well, overall it's a painful experience for me :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment