Saturday 2 April 2011

April Fool's Day

Comes April 1st, everybody is ready with their idea or prank on how to fool their friends or family members...for those who are not aware of this date will usually got fooled ;) I used to have this mood of fooling my friends when I was younger..until 1 time when some incident happened.

Many years back, one of the April Fool's day, I thought I could play a trick on my neighbour's son which was only merely 8-9 years old. I was buying some ice-creams for my brothers and him. While they all were waiting in the car, I quietly slipped a piece of small paper inside his particularly cone. I was giggling when seeing him licking and enjoying away; awaiting anxiously for his reaction. So, few minutes everybody seems almost done with the ice-creams..I turned and look at him. He finished his portion already! without any spit out!! I was like "where's the paper gone??" I quickly asked him, "Was it nice?"..and he like reluctantly replied me "nice"....guess he swallowed right? darn it! my mistake hmm...

So that day onwards, I told myself, no more prank on people ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment