Wednesday 6 April 2011

Messy playroom..


Everytime after Kyle played his toys, his play area will be a mess! He's such a lazy boy that he won't pick and tidy up his toys whenever after play. Few times scolding and nagging only he will drag his lazy bum up and slowly pick his toys; that also he would ask for me to help tidy up together...gosh sometimes I just too tired to ask him to pick his leftovers...
...that I decided doing it myself would be faster. But then again, this can't be the correct way...so i wonder how do you all teach your kids to clean up their own mess?

4 comments:

  1. hahaha if I had a kid - I would be like - next time you don't clean up your mess - your not aallow to play toys!! kinda mean eh??

    jen @ www.charmoflove.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so many toys???? only 1 kid?? ahem...mine is also like this...kakakkakka

    ReplyDelete
  3. jen, i used to think like u as well...but when kid don't listen, its just gonna blow u upside down ;-D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. barb...we too spoilt the kid huh?? some more developed 1-child syndrome oredy for sure! haha

    ReplyDelete