Tuesday 19 April 2011

V-Tech gagdet

Been to Toy's r Us so many times, everytime also looking for Toy Story toys or Chuggington trains..but recently I've been eyeing on this video game called V-Smile motion. It's a tutorial video games that teach kids while playing. It has many types of Disney cartoons games eg. Toy Story,  Princess and frogs, Shrek, Cars, etc...Kyle likes it so much; that he would queue up to play on the set they put in store. Sometimes, there are kids who can hang on to the set for half an hour, and still my poor Kyle would wait for them..until I can't stand anymore..I told the kids that they have to take turns cause it's not theirs. So, when came to this time I thought maybe I should get 1 for him so that he can have his own set, but the price hmmm...darn expensive...will think about it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment