Monday 18 April 2011

Season's Fruit...

This was few weeks ago. We were walking to shops to get our dinner and came across this durian stall ... been asking hub couple of days before but couldn't had them as he was not feeling in the pink of health. So, this time around, since he's the 1 suggesting to get some..of coz happy happy me!!
Now that there's offer of 'opening up' service, of course we are more than happy loh...can save so much of hassle and time..hehe..
We chose musang king, 1 of the best grade among the 'king of fruits'...not cheap though, costing RM100 for 4 nos of durian...and inside is not much pieces mind you. But i tell you - the aroma and the bitterness blends so well with its sweetness...and not forgetting the mild taste of 'alcohol' .. they all just taste heaven!!

2 comments:

  1. My daily routine usually includes eating a couple of fruits before dinner so that I won´t be so hungry then. When I travelled to Argentina was the time I ate the most exquisit bananas. I don´t know why but all of the fruits there are spectacular, and bananas are super tasty! Since I had rented one of those Buenos Aires apartments I was able to cook for myself every day, and fruits were always in the menu!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kim..tks for dropping a comment..its always gud to eat fruits before any meal, great move there!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete