Wednesday 27 April 2011

Some creative 'get-to-know-me' post

As usual, I went to my friends' blogs today and noticed this creative post at 1 of my blogger friend ie Barbara @ http://chumsyashley.info/

I thought it would be fun too ... so here it goes .....

Making : more blogger friends online
Cooking : soup is my only strength so far, but is long overdue...

Drinking : sugar cane, my everyday chinese herbal drink tapau from nasi campur shop

Reading : 'The monk who sold his Ferrari' a gift from my girlfriend
on my birthday
Wanting : Better pay

Looking : forward to grab some stuffs for my ABC soup tonight

Playing : Cafe World ... everyday without fail, even when I'm too sick to work

Wishing : for clock to reverse back to 1 month time back, so that I could get my dream house
Enjoying : the freedom while working

Waiting : for our next beach escapade
Liking : the thoughts of debt-free

Wondering : whether I should start looking for other jobs

Loving : the warmth I'm getting everyday from my hubby and son..its priceless

Hoping : same like Barb, that Kyle will sleep on his own bed
Marveling : at how zynga could think of so many great games on Facebook
Needing : my pay badly...

Smelling : my own Eternity Moment parfum as I'm office-alone I

Wearing : long sleeve shirt and long pants
....with my red crocs
Following : The Relic of Emissiary on Astro AOD every night after work...

Noticing : my hair has grown out of order.....and I need a hair trim
...or maybe just cut short again
Learning : to be thrifty

Thinking : of my new property

Bookmarking : all my friends' blogs...
Giggling : at how I sometimes manage to 'lie' to Kyle about monsters catching kids up if they are naughty
Feeling : bored...can I go home now boss?

1 comment:

  1. Cool. Tks for sharing, Shirley. So how's the book you are reading now? Good? Where is your next property? Moving soon?

    ReplyDelete