Wednesday 30 March 2011

New toy for Kyle...

Few days back after fetch Kyle from my in-law's house, we went for a stroll near my house area. Thinking maybe I would grab something for dinner as well, since Sri is outstation. As we walked, Kyle told me he wanna go to toy shop and get his bubble gun refills. So I thought "y not?"...

Reached the shop, he has something else in his mind. Instead of bubble refill, he told me he wanted a 'MOTORBIKE'!! Though we did mentioned of getting him one, never know he will really remember it loh. Plus, it's too sudden, not sure I got bring enough cash as a motorbike is not cheap eh.. Well, once he said that, he is not the type who can take it back or wait any longer...such a demanding child! Die die also must get that toy.. hmm, lucky i have just enough (after much bargaining with the boss) ;-D

1 comment:

  1. Kyle is a big boy now! Gosh, i must pay u all a visit soon. Welcome to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete