Sunday 6 March 2011

Weekend @ in-law's

Yesterday was sunday, and it means 'household chores day' for me and spouse. My spouse will do the vacuum and I will take care of the laundry and moping. Kyle has been a very good helper for me as he likes to help put with both my tasks. At first I was reluctant to let him do as I scare he will mess things up..but recently his teacher told me that his fingers are not strong enough when asked to cut & tear paper in class. So i thought these small 'help' will train him better.

Once house works are done, we usually head down to my in-law house for lunch or tea time. These time around I thought of lil Chloe of MB. She likes to bring around her books and colouring utensils whenever they went out for makan session. So, I put a colouring book and a box of colour pencils in Kyle's bag. Very useful indeed! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog. Yes ! very useful for me - because chloe loves drawing and coloring - also it trains her to keep quiet when she is at a restaurant - i keep telling her from young - that it's someone else's business - so she gotta behave - because not her store. As for Kyle's hands being weak hor don't worry about it - because his motorskill will come when he does more cutting and printing - teachers are very funny one - if the kid is different from others - means something wrong. No lah ! matter of practice and getting used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MB ;-) yep, still have long way to learn n practice lah ... ;-D

    ReplyDelete